Thursday, December 18, 2008

Today was my last day of high school finals-forever!!!! I'm so glad to be done with them on break oh my goodness! I'm so excited I'm out till the 5th of January and I'm headed to Midland, Tx to visit family. Me and my folks will leave next Friday!!

Anyways, so I've decided my favorite author of all time is Robin Jones Gunn. She is my hero!! I love her Christy Miller series, Sierra Jensen series, and now her Katie Weldon series. They're great books that display what true relationships should look like with guys. I love how she includes God in every single part of the book. And the sayings she uses in them-brilliant! It makes me want to wait for a really good guy that God has out there for me. It also inspires me to be "hot on God's heels" seeking Him and being as close to Him as possible so that I'll know what he has in store for me and my life. She's also taught me that I am a Peculiar Treasure and that I'm God's and he loves me more than I can even fully understand. With everything going on in my life right now-this most recent series has made a huge difference and has kept me on track. Anyways thats it for now :0)

No comments: