Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pretty much I'm loving break!!! It's been amazing to stay up late, watch movies and get up at 10 without feeling guilty!!! Me and mom have been doin all sorts of stuff and I've been fairly busy. Today I don't think I was home for more than an hour. I had church, then lunch with my youth minister who's takin a new youth minister job in Ft. Smith, Arkansas-which I'm excited for him but it's gonna be sad without him there. Then, a friend and I went home talked to her cousin who's a rele neat guy that I like a lot, then we went to a progressive dinner and now I'm home. Whew!! I've got so much to do this week before we leave! And Wednesday is Christmas Eve-seriously?! Already?! I love Christmas but it came so fast this year! Anyways...

Oh and suddenly it feels like everyone I know is getting married!!! I think there's at least 3 different couples that got engaged within the last month and two of them happend this weekend! The one I'm most excited about is this guy named Ray who is literally my brother...long story but he pretty much relpaces my sister's place as my sibling. He finally asked his girlfriend of at least a couple years (ive lost count) to marry him. They were in Rockefeller Center or watever that thing is called and they were getting their pics taken and as the pic was being taken he got down on one knee!!!! OH MY GOSH the pics r soooo romantic and sweet and made me cry. I'm so excited for them and makes me kinda excited for that one day that maybe I'll get to experience that...

No comments: