Sunday, December 14, 2008

So, I need to get this off of my chest. What is it with guys? Some of them drive me nuts. If I'm not the one initiating the conversation 24-7 they think I don't care about them and that they're carrying the friendship and it's not worth continuing. It makes me feel horrible, but I mean I can't always stop in the middle of everything and be like, oh I need to text Charlie so he'll be happy. What makes it worse is the guys that do this like me more than a friend and I don't like them back in that way (or at least one of them does). And I feel horrible because I don't want to initiate anything to lead them on. And they always end up blaming me as if everything is my fault and they're done. It's like if I'm not exactly what they want/need I'm not worth keeping around. Seriously?! This is so draining when I just want to help them get through tough times and be a friend but not be pushy. I learned not to be pushy from this girl who really tore me to pieces. Since then, I don't initiate a lot of things. People know I'm here for them if they need me and I go from there. It's worked well except for these couple of guys that just don't get it. It makes me want to reevaluate everything I do to make sure I'm not screwing up, but honestly I can't figure out what else to do. UGH!!!!!

Anyways, aside from that, finals are this week. My last set of finals YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Tomorrow is Music Theory, Yoga, and Choir. Music Theory is going to be rather unpleasant considering I didn't study and it's supposed to be fairly hard. But I'm dropping the class next semester and I don't think it'll be a big deal if I do poorly. And Yoga and Choir should be a breeze. We get out at noon yay! Tuesday will just be Orchestra, then Wednesday is Spanish II and Drawing-not bad. Then finally Thursday is Government. This week shouldn't be too bad at all at least pertaining to finals.

Besides that, I think I lived at church last week lol. I was there at least 5 nights/days. It's like my second home. I'll be there at least 4 nights/days this week. Gotta love it!!

No comments: