Sunday, December 28, 2008

So, were in Midland and have been since Friday...and already it's been an adventure...I've been staying with Granmom so it's been much more fun than it would've been. The puppies are staying with me since Dad's parents don't like animals and are not very nice to them. My aunt is on her way right now with her husband and son so I'm excited to see them since I haven't seen them in a couple years at least. My granparents are starting to get really old and it's sad cause they can't do anything by themselves and all they do is gripe about this or that. What's kept me going though is my twenty million guitars/mando/violin stuff and my Tinkerbell coloringbook with my 64 piece crayon box...yes im 17 and still coloring in Disney coloringbooks :0) Church was awesome cause i went to GCR (That's Golf Course Road CoC but thats wat the cool kids call it) with gma and it was soooo neat. I loved the praise team and everything was awesome. I'm sure it stirred the pot since granny and gdad go to Fairmount Park instead and we went to the Other CoC but watev i dont care. Oh and gdad sucks his dental plate after every meal its nasty, he makes noises at their poor mistreated dog and is mean to him and then ya...it goes on forever. And we've had to play the hot/cold game some cause they turn the heat up SO HIGH it's nauseating. so we sneak over and turn down the thermostat. Anyways, that's it for now I guess...I got the Twilight soundtrack for Christmas as well as August Rush and then my gma got me On A Whim by Robin Jones Gunn and the 3rd Blue Bloods novel. And Sierra's hair is staticy its hysterical...k toodles ill write more later

No comments: