Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm finally reaching the end of my junior year! YES!! Next week is finals and honestly I already feel so burned out. I'm sooooo tired of trying to keep grades up, and it feels like my brain can't take in any more information than it already has. At least I only have one more week. And my grades are good...they're just not exactly straight A's like everyone else around me...but what can you do? And graduation is next week which is sad because all of my senior friends will be gone. I've made so many friendships and suddenly it feels like they're all just gonna leave. POOF! gone in a flash.

And then it will be summer!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even put into words how ready I am. I'll be going to Nashville to look at colledges and hang out in the coolest city ever :) Then when I get back, I'll have voice classes for a week which should be really fun because I LOVE my choir teacher. The next week I'm either babysitting or I'm headed throughout the US looking at colleges with my youth group. Then it will b church camp time which should be amazing!! It's called Soul Quest and it's in York Nebraska. Then I'll come home for three days and go to Germany for two weeks!!!!! I can't wait to go to a different country besides Mexico!!!!! Then I'll come back and either babysitt or do that Jr/Sr trip that I mentioned above. I'll babysitt for the rest of time and take up all sorts of musical instruments...It won't be a restful summer, but it's gonna be great.

So, I'll be marathon training as well and I finally got a scale to monitor my weight and all that so im on the right track! 26.2 miles here I come :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow a morathon..I am impressedd. you go girl!!!