Thursday, May 08, 2008

I just thought of a great quote that I really like and I wanted to share it.

"Those who settle for mediocrity will never be disappointed"-Ms. Parmenter

It really fits where I'm at right now, and I respect my choir teacher very much. When she said that in class one day, it hit me how true it really was. I will fall, barriers will be in my way through this. But it's not about the barriers, it's about what I do with them/about them.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"-Elenor Roosevelt

That one also came to mind. It's so true, but I think I forget that when I get caught up in the high school mentality that it matters what everyone thinks and that I don't fit in and such. And it totally doesn't matter because they're not the people that I'm going to be around for the rest of my life. Just a thought

No comments: