Saturday, May 24, 2008

I just got finished watching the movie 27 Dresses, and I gotta say it was pretty good. It really hit home with me because I didn't realize how much I can be like the main character played by Katherine Hiegel. I rarely say no to anyone about anything. Don't get me wrong I do say no occasionally, but to be honest, I don't say it often. Not that I want to be a person that says no. I like being there for people when they need me-even if that means putting them before me. I mean, isn't that kinda what God wants us to do? Put other peoples needs before our own? I don't know it was just a really neat movie that sparked some interesting thoughts.

And right now I'm re-reading the Stephenie Meyer books holy cow I love her writing!! I'm on New Moon and I've already cried for like an hour when I was reading it. Now I'm really not that girly, but I think I get into it a little with either those books or an occasional chick flick-that's enough for me. I'm not one for drama, I've already had enough of that in my life thus far. I can't wait for the movie based on the first book Twilight to come out this December. It's gonna be great. And the guy who plays Edward has a thing for his costar in real life which just makes the entire thing even better! Ya re-reading this kinda scares me because of how girly it sounds lol. O well what can you do.

Anyways, I'm finally out of school which is soooo exciting!!! I feel so free and yet it hasn't really hit me that I'm pretty much officially a senior. It's so mind boggling. I'll be in Tennessee in less than a week...wow...it's gonna be a blast! Well I'll write more later. Toodles

No comments: