Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Study Break

I've already been at it for awhile, and I've actually been productive-so it was time for a break. I'm realizing more and more how uncertain life is which is kind of intimidating but at the same time I know that somehow it's all gonna be ok.
I'm honestly not in love with my major...but I need to at least stick it through this year. Over the course of this year I need to make as many connections as possible because there's no promises that I'll actually get to come back especially with how money has been. This is my chance to get into the music industry, that is if that's what God wants me to do with my life...still trying to figure that one out. I'm trying to keep my head up and eyes on God-it feels like He's really been testing me this week to see just how much I can handle...but the fact that I've got all this in front of me tells me that I can handle it otherwise God wouldn't have put it there...hope that makes sense...

I'm excited to see some of my Colorado friends this weekend it's been too long and it'll be nice to see some familiar faces!!! :D

And as my Head Resident Assistant writes in her emails to all the girls in the dorm:

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on in the first place"

No comments: